Parents and guardians who are informed and committed to their children's education make a difference to their children's quality of learning. Parents can get involved by"
- volunteering in their child's school.
- communicating with their child's teacher
- attending school events.
- putting their names forward to sit on school or district committees.
- monitoring their child's homework.
- actively participating in their school's Parent Advisory Committee.
Read more about our District School Procedures and how you can get involved through Volunteering, DPAC and other Parent Committees.