Phone: 604.792.1321 * Fax: 604.703.1774
Provides assistance in all areas of Student Services
Provides assistance for Student Services
Provide psycho-educational assessments for student programming and placement. Referrals are through School Based Teams.
- Jane Ullyot (Local 1715) - Greendale, McCammon, Tyson, Unsworth, Vedder, GWG, VMS, FG Leary
- Jo Friesen (Local 1719) - Bernard, Cultus Lake, Evans, Little Mountain, Mt. Slesse, Sardis, Watson
- Bonnie Fulford (Local 1751) – Central, Cheam, East Chilliwack, FG Leary, Robertson, Rosedale, Strathcona, ADR, CMS, CSS, RMS, CHANCE, Sto:lo, Yarrow
- Laura Beatty (on leave)
Teacher of the Gifted and Talented
Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Provide the necessary support services to meet the needs of the hard of hearing students within their school setting.
Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Assist teachers in developing programs for students who have major visual impairments.
Works with students who are confined to the hospital or home for an extended period of time.
District Child & Youth Workers
Assigned to designated elementary behaviour students and elementary schools based upon consultation with District Counsellors and School Based Teams.
Speech and Language Pathologists
Provide service to children with speech and language difficulties as well as consultative support to classroom and learning assistant teachers.
- Inga Mah - Central, Promontory, Watson
- Kelly Purves – McCammon, Robertson, Tyson
- Carolyn Vogt - East Chilliwack, Rosedale
- Audrey Cheney – Cultus Lake, Evans, Sardis
- Katherine Mindess - FG Leary, Strathcona
- Stephanie Bertrand-Nicoll - Bernard, Greendale, Unsworth, Yarrow
- Jennifer Matheson - Cheam, Little Mountain, Vedder
Assists in meeting the needs of students with motor and sensory challenges.
CDC - Occupational Therapist(s) (824-8760) - CMS, CSS, RMS, Central, Cheam, East Chwk, FG Leary, Little Mountain, Rosedale, Strathcona
- Kate Onos-Gilbert - Occupational Therapist (Local 1770) – GWG, MSMS, SSS, Cultus, Greendale, Promontory, Unsworth, Vedder, Watson
- Cheryl Vinchoff - Occupational Therapist (Local 1726) – A.D. Rundle, Robertson, McCammon, Bernard, Tyson, Yarrow, Evans, Vedder Middle, Sardis
- Nina Heins - Occupational Therapist (Local 1716) - Chance, Sto:lo, Ed Centre
English Language Learners(ELL)
Provides itinerant service to ELL students, supports ELL site schools and conducts initial intake of ELL students in the district.
- Versha Oza (Local 1753) - ELL Coordinator
- Rae-Dawn Ajabu (Local 1766) - Rosedale, Strathcona, Vedder
- Michelle Tisza (Local 1728) - FG Leary, Greendale, McCammon
- Sherry Liptak (Local 1739) - Cultus Lake, East Chilliwack, Little Mountain, Promontory
- James Baird - (Local 1739) - on leave
- Cheryl Lacey - (Local 1770) - Evans, Robertson, Tyson, Unsworth
- Corinne Barber - (Local 1769) - Mt. Slesse, Sto:lo
- Julie-Anne Taylor - (Local 1734) - Education Centre, A.D. Rundle
Tier 3 Intervention Support Teacher
Early Success Teachers