The Curriculum Department has an inventory of professional resources for use both in the classroom and for professional development. Most of these resources are available for sign-out.
- RAD (Reading Assessment District)
- PM Benchmarks
- Ellison Die Cutter
- Math Fare Towers for Primary and Intermediate
- Digital Camera Kit
- EPASS Binder (Kindergarten).
- Visage classroom kits
- Grade 5 and Grade 6 Core French Binder
- Units of Study for Primary Writing: A Year Long Curriculum, Lucy Calkins
- The Teacher Series, ASCD
- Examining Student Work, ASCD
- Instructional Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom, ASCD
- Building Literacy in the Classroom , The Metropolitan Toronto School Board
- The Brain and Learning, ASCD
- Using Classroom Assessment to Guide Instruction, ASCD
For more information or to sign out resources, email Joanne Britton.