- Evelyn Novak - Superintendent of Schools. Operating under the authority of both the School Act and the Board of School Trustees, the Superintendent is responsible for the overall administration of Chilliwack's public schools.
- Rohan Arul-pragasam - Assistant Superintendent of Schools. Responsible for Alternate Education, Secondary Schools, District Student Behaviour Referrals, International Education, Staffing, Student Enrolment/Information Systems, Summer Learning, Principals.
- Kirk Savage - Director of Instruction. Responsible for Information Technology, Middle School Programming, Reconfiguration, Staffing and District Student Behaviour Referrals. Middle and Elementary Principals.
- Janet Hall - Director of Instruction. Responsible for Learning Services (Student Services, Curriculum, Aboriginal Education), French Immersion, Elementary Programs, Staff Development,Safe Schools, Principals.
- Donna Vogel - Executive Assistant to the Superintendent
- Joanne Britton - Executive Assistant
- Glen Tiechko - Vice Principal, International Education
- Carol Bond - Receptionist/Clerk
Financial Services Department
- Gerry Slykhuis - Secretary-Treasurer. Acting as the Board's Administrative Officer, the Secretary-Treasurer is responsible for the overall supervision of business operations in the district and the management of the Board's corporate affairs.
- Mark Friesen - Assistant Secretary-Treasurer
- Cathy Meeres - Executive Assistant to the Secretary-Treasurer
- Kevin Josephson - Manager of Finance
- Sandra Mitchell - Manager of Payroll: Administration, Executive, Management
- Dolores Graham - Payroll: Teachers
- Susan Darby - Payroll: CUPE
- Monique Dekroon - Payroll: Casual, TOC, CUPE Benefits, Administration and Management
- Deanna Davyduke - Accounting Clerk
- Debbie Street - Accounting Clerk
- Talana McInallay - Accounting Clerk
- Marlene Denny - Accounting Clerk
- Leanne Mackay-Dahl - Accounting Clerk
Human Resources provides the following services for teachers, support staff who are members of CUPE, principals and vice principals, management and executive staff:
Post and fill; recruitment; dispatch of teachers teaching on call and casual support staff; collective agreement administration for teachers and CUPE; contract administration for principals, vice principals, executive and management staff; assistance to supervisors in relation to coaching, feedback, discipline and evaluation of employees; job descriptions and job evaluation; compensation management; grievance management; collective bargaining; leave management; coordination of Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy requests; assisting with district health and safety, including first aid and workers’ compensation claims; management of criminal record checks for staff and volunteers; wellness and disability management and data management.
- Tamara Ilersich - Director of Human Resources
- Nadine Clattenburg - District Principal of Human Resources
- Diego Testa - District Principal of Human Resources
- Rachael Green - Human Resources Manager
- Helen Hopkins - Human Resources Manager
- Donna Dove - Human Resources Assistant
- Cheryl Moore - Human Resources Secretary, Support Staff
- Kari McCandless - Human Resources Secretary, Teaching Staff
- Harpreet Sandhu - Replacement Staff Facilitator, TOC Call-outs (temporary)
- Kim Bradwell - Replacement Staff Facilitator, Support Staff Call outs