- Login to register for Professional Development Course here.
- View your Registered Courses here.
- For help logging into PerfectMind see our instructions here.
Help Using Office 365
- MyEdBC - Production Data Base Login
- MyEdBC-Test Data Base Login
- MyEdBC-Training Data Base Login
- eReg Admin
- PowerSchool Web Portal (Online Entry for Absence (ADS); Accounting; Payroll)
- Pacific Blue Cross (Extended Health Care)
- Municipal Pension Plan (View\Print\Update your C.U.P.E Pension)
- IT Help Desk (Submit and view computer related work requests)
- Printing (Manage printing/find your print code) (Help Manual)
- Asset Planner (Submit and view maintenance related work requests) *NEW
- Field Trip Electronic Management trip system
- RICOH Return Shipping Labels
- SPP Memorandum of Coverage (MoC)
- SPP Online Incident Reporting
- Workplace Injury, Violent Incident Reporting
Copyright Information for Teachers and Staff
The following websites are designed to help you navigate the Canadian Copyright Act and its regulations.
- 4th Edition Copyright Matters! Some Key Questions and Answers for Teachers
- www.copyrightdecisiontool.ca helps you assess when you can use copyright protected materials without getting copyright permission (Fair Dealing provision of the Copyright Act).
- Canadian School Boards Association
- Canadian Teachers Federation
- The 2Learn.ca Education Society
- Canada's Copyright Act
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Canadian Library Association
- Library and Archives Canada
- Canadian Teacher Magazine