Learn 360 contains educational film resources including movies, documentaries and series. Staff have direct access from a district computer profile. Login is required for these resources for home use. Staff can access login information on the District SharePoint.
Criterion on Demand
Criterion on Demand provides access to feature films for classroom use and is also available to PACs for fundraising opportunities. Staff have direct access from a district computer profile. Login is required for these resources for home use. Staff can access login information on the District SharePoint.
CAMPUS is the premiere destination for educators who are seeking 100% Canadian film & media content that supports BC's diverse K-12 curriculum.
- Access to more than 5000 film and Interactive media productions
- Exclusive access to more than 1500 films and new releases
- Thematic Playlists curated by Canadian educators
- A chaptering tool to create short clips from any NFB production
- The ability to create and share playlists with your students
- Hundreds of Teacher Guides
- Ability to search the NFB catalogue by school subject
- Education Synopsis' that contextualize select films for the classroom
- Google classroom integration
- MARC records to support libraries
- 100% Canadian content, available in English and French
TumbleBookLibrary is a curated database of children’s e-books, available by subscription to Elementary Schools and Public Libraries around the world.
TumbleBookLibrary Premium has over 1100 titles for grades K-6, and includes our unique animated, talking picture books, read-along chapter books, non fiction books and videos, curated playlists, as well as books in Spanish and French. Plus, the collection features Graphic Novels – a student favorite!
From inside the SD33 Network TumbleBooks can be accessed directly here without logging in.
From outside the SD33 Network staff can access login information on the District SharePoint.